On behalf of UBEO and all of our affiliates, I am reaching out to share information about UBEO’s response to COVID-19. In these uncertain times, UBEO remains committed to our customers, our employees and our communities. We have been actively monitoring developments with COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus). When responding to an infectious disease, our company closely follows the recommendations made by our state and county health department. We also monitor and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the World Health Organization.
As the recent outbreak of the novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV escalates, we wanted to inform you that we have the interest of our employees and business partners at the forefront of everything we are doing in response.
We are communicating with all of our employees and educating them on the risks and how to minimize them while servicing our clients.
• Employees have been provided with information to help them identify symptoms. We are asking any employee with even minor symptoms to stay home and we are also encouraging them to see a doctor immediately.
• Employees are being provided with germicidal hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and are being urged to wash their hands frequently using proper hand-washing techniques.
• Employees are being instructed to increase the frequency and thoroughness of the routine cleaning of your equipment.
• We are increasing our efforts to help all customers fix as many issues as possible remotely, limiting the need for a technician to visit your location.
• We have asked our employees visiting your office to practice social distancing.
• We will suspend any requirements for customers’ signatures on the technician mobile devices.
We recognize the essential role our people and our products play in your daily business routines and we don’t take our responsibility lightly. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust our approach as this fluid situation changes and as conditions warrant.
Chief Executive Officer